An Efficient Full-Service Law Firm
For a free initial consultation about your legal matter, contact our team of attorneys at 254-633-3011 or by filling out this short contact form.
- Ryan Johnson and Scott James Fight for City of Woodway Employee Subjected to Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Rod Squires Selected To 2017 Thomson Reuters Texas Super Lawyers List
- Ryan Johnson Selected To 2017 Thomson Reuters Texas Super Lawyers List
- Johnson Hobbs Squires LLP Attains Settlement in Wrongful Death Lawsuit
- JHS Welcomes Garrett Beach
- Johnson Hobbs Squires Adds Senior Care Planner John Wessler
- Johnson Hobbs Squires Welcomes Attorney Scott James to the Team
- Mark Hobbs Elected To Board Of Central National Bank
- Ryan Johnson Included In 2016 Thomson Reuters Texas Super Lawyers List
- Mark Hobbs Elected to Board of Trustees of the Bernard and Audre Rapoport Foundation
- Rod Squires Selected To 2016 Thomson Reuters Texas Super Lawyers List
- Mark Hobbs elected to Board of United Way of Waco-McLennan County
- Ryan Johnson Included In 2015 Thomson Reuters Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars List
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a research-driven, peer influenced rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Other lawyers recognize the value JHS is bringing to its clients. All three of JHS’s founding partners have been recognized by their peers as top lawyers in Texas in their respective practice areas.