After a loved one passes away, their estate plan should reflect their wishes for their legacy. However, in some cases the will may not truly represent their wishes and interests. Under Texas law, an interested party—beneficiaries, trustees, family members and others...
Month: September 2020
- What do you need to discuss with your prospective executor before appointing them to the position?
- 3 benefits of making an estate plan early
- Insulation defects may cause homes to be energy inefficient
- What should Texas land owners know about their rights?
- The VA may cover at-home care for senior veterans
Other lawyers recognize the value JHS is bringing to its clients. All three of JHS’s founding partners have been recognized by their peers as top lawyers in Texas in their respective practice areas.