An Efficient Full-Service Law Firm
For a free initial consultation about your legal matter, contact our team of attorneys at 254-633-3011 or by filling out this short contact form.
Allison Goertz Harkins graduated magna cum laude from Texas Christian University in 2005, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Broadcast Journalism and a minor in Fashion Merchandising and Textiles. In 2009, Allison graduated cum laude from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, where she earned her J.D. with certificates in Civil Law and International Law. While at Loyola, she was a member of the Pepperdine Entertainment Law Moot Court Team and the Loyola Maritime Law Journal. Allison also completed the Loyola Study Abroad program in Vienna, Austria. She earned Law Excellence Awards in Torts, Successions and Entertainment Law. Allison is licensed to practice in all Texas and Louisiana State and federal district courts, as well as the U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals. She is a member of the American Bar Association. Her practice has concentrated on general litigation. In her spare time, Allison enjoys volunteering with the Waco Junior League, traveling and cooking.
Areas of Practice
- General Litigation
- U.S. Federal Courts
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2009
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Certificates in Civil Law and International Law
- Honors: Member, Pepperdine Entertainment Law Moot Court Team
- Honors: Law Excellence Awards in Torts, Successions and Entertainment Law
- Texas Christian University
- B.S. - 2005
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Broadcast Journalism
- Minor: Fashion Merchandising and Textiles
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer, Waco Junior League
Other lawyers recognize the value JHS is bringing to its clients. All three of JHS’s founding partners have been recognized by their peers as top lawyers in Texas in their respective practice areas.